Thread: 750 Super Duty Cruzer

750 Super Duty Cruzer

It's going to happen - I asked the guys at the factory over the weekend during the open hangar event!

Anyone else looking forward to seeing it?
    Scott
    Student at KFLV
    Wanna-be builder

I think it will be a huge success, as quite a few people, including myself, would prefer an O-320 / 340 / 360 over any of the engines which are available for the regular CruZer.

I also like the third seat and the higher useful load, which might come in handy every once in a while.

If we wouldn't already be working on a regular CruZer, we would certainly wait for the SD CruZer...
    Our Zenith builder's blog
    Mooney M20E - Flying
    Van's RV-10 - Empennage finished, will be put on hold for Zenith
    Zenith CH 750 Cruzer /w STOL gear - Tailfeathers done, working on fuselage kit

Is there any further news on this? Did anyone attend Sebring 2018 and ask Roger or Sebastien about this? I'd love to see the Super Duty Cruzer with the same 33 foot wing span, but with no slats, and a slightly faster less STOLish wing design.

While they are at it...I wish they's make the vertical stab a bit sexier looking. I know it is perfectly functional...much like the vertical tails on the older Cessnas, but Cessna went to a swept tail for looks, and a slight vertical fin touch up might likewise help the Zenith with its empennage esthetics. YMMV.

So, it seems Sun-N-Fun would be the perfect place for the Cruzer Super Duty to be rolled out. Just saying....

Wow I would love to see this SD Cruzer! I definitely would have went that route if it was available when I bought my Cruzer. Maybe someday if I need a four seater....
    Mark Pensenstadler
    Site Admin
    Price's Airpark, Linden, MI (9G2)
    S-10 | S-6S | RV-7 | Cherokee 160 | Zenith Cruzer